01 Feb 2021
Seaside Romance Away this Valentine’s Day at Avani+ and Anantara Resorts in Hua Hin
Thailand’s resort town of Hua Hin, with its seaside horseback rides, day trips to secluded hilltop temples and strolls around downtown have a long-established reputation for romance. And once you’ve found that perfect base that ticks all the boxes, you can add unique on-property experiences such as bubble baths, in-villa dining and couples portrait sessions to help you rekindle the romance.
Anantara Hua Hin Resort
This Valentine’s Day, Anantara Hua Hin Resort promises to leave you with plenty of heart-warming souvenirs of your romantic sojourn in Hua Hin. Included in Valentine’s package starting from THB 7,950 for two nights is a framed portrait in pencil and the services of a professional photographer to capture the most romantic moments of your dinner.
The package includes:
- Two-night stay in a Premium Garden View room between 13 -15 February 2021.
- One complimentary bottle of sparkling wine.
- Special promotion of buy one gets one treatment at Anantara Spa (terms & conditions apply).
- Chocolate-dipped strawberries or a chocolate fondue.
- Portrait drawing in a frame.
- Anantara’s signature Dining-by-Design’s romantic dinner for two and a dedicated photographer.
- In-room bathtub and cocktail experience.
- Complimentary bath bomb set.
- Rose petal turndown service.
Avani+ Hua Hin Resort
At 188 square metres, the spacious villas at Avani+ Hua Hin Resort provide an idyllic backdrop for romantic escapes that is hard not to fall in love with. Picture your own tropical playground that comes with a private pool, sun loungers, daybeds and al fresco dining area. Bundled up with a romantic dinner, Valentine’s Day stay package at Avani+ Hua Hin Resort offers access to this delightful world built for two for starts from THB 12,800 a night in a one-bedroom villa.
The package includes:
- One-night stay for two guests between 13-14 or 14-15 February 2021.
- Breakfast for two.
- Welcome amenity.
- Special Valentine’s turndown.
- Three-course set dinner for two on 13 or 14 February 2021, including a bottle of sparkling wine (in-villa dining option is available for villa guests).
- THB 500 resort credit for room and suite guests; THB 1,500 for villa guests.
Those for whom romance is all about gourmet experiences and tantalising flavours can opt for a seafood Valentine’s Day dinner priced at 2,200 net per couple, featuring romantic set-up on the beachfront lawn with DJ Jerome G’s sultry beats. Or dial the romance up a few notches and request your Valentine’s dinner to be served on your villa’s patio.
For media enquiries:
Senior Director of Public Relations and Communications
Director of Public Relations – Thailand