13 Jul 2020
Escape to Remote Destinations with Anantara. Indulge in Thrill Seeking Experiences and Secluded Luxury
Renowned for crafting journeys of adventure and discovery in some of the world’s most captivating destinations, Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas invites guests to its most far-flung resorts to indulge in sequestered luxury. From Africa to Asia, Anantara offers exclusive reopening packages from the edge of the Sahara Desert, to the thunderous rumble of the Victoria Falls, or to immerse in the age-old charms of Central Vietnam. Anantara welcomes back guests looking for exclusive luxury in secluded destinations with a series of tantalising experience led stays.
Anantara Tozeur Resort, Tunisia
Newly opened at the end of 2019, Anantara Tozeur Resort offers unrivalled desert luxury in the Southwest of Tunisia in the ancient medina town of Tozeur, a gateway to ancient cultural and desert wonders. Wake to sunrise over the sparkling Chott El Djerd salt flats stretching as far as the eye can see beyond the private pools of luxurious villas. By day professional drivers whisk guests safely through undulating dunes and stark savannas to nearby abandoned 14th century Berber villages and mirage like desert oases. As night falls, feast on traditional Tunisian fare beneath the stars or enjoy Asian flavours with multiple dining options.
The Desert Pool Villas package is based on two adults sharing a One-Bedroom Pool Villa and includes:
- Rates from TND 1,400 per villa per night
- Half board basis consisting of daily breakfast and dinner
- One half day excursion – a choice of Village Exploration or The Nefta Oasis
- Two 30-minute massages at Anantara Spa
- Return transfers to Tozeur International Airport
- Minimum stay of three nights
- Valid from September 1st - December 22nd 2020 and January 5th - December 21st 2021
- To book visit mhg.to/i1205 or anantara.com with promo code: Villa2021
The Royal Livingstone Hotel by Anantara, Zambia
Get up close and personal with the Victoria Falls, one of the world’s Seven Natural Wonders, with the ultimate adrenaline filled package at The Royal Livingstone Hotel by Anantara. Located on the banks of the Zambezi River, the renowned property enjoys peerless views of the spray of the iconic Falls, with unlimited complimentary access for guests via the hotel’s private entrance a short walk away.
Perfect for thrill seekers, The Royal Livingstone Experience package includes all manners of experiences covering air, land and water. Take to the skies by helicopter to soar over the dramatic Bakota Gorge and observe the awe-inspiring scenery of the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park. Enjoy a private river safari for game and bird viewing lead by an experienced guide. Back at the resort, dine on regional delicacies and spot the wildlife including zebras and giraffe that roam the hotel grounds.
The Royal Livingstone Experience package is designed for two guests sharing a double or twin room with rates starting from USD 973 per room, per night. The package includes:
- ●Accommodation in a Deluxe Room on a B&B basis
- ●One 15-minute helicopter or microlight flight experience
- ●Half-day river rafting experience
- ●Private river safari cruise with breakfast or lunch
- ●Welcome cocktail with bar snacks at Travellers Bar per person per stay
- ●Three-course dinner with wine tasting at The Old Drift restaurant
- ●USD 45 credit per person per stay for lunch at Kubu deck
Anantara Quy Nhon Villas, Vietnam
Remote destinations don’t come more exclusive than the opportunity to completely buy out Anantara Quy Nhon Villas, on the central coast of Vietnam. Set on a secluded beach against a backdrop of dramatic verdant mountainside, the 26 ocean-facing luxury villas at Anantara Quy Nhon each boast private infinity-style swimming pools, expansive outdoor decking areas and stunning views of the picturesque Bay of Quy Nhon.
This Vietnamese paradise offers its own private beach and a large main swimming pool with swim-up bar to sip on artisan cocktails as the twinkling lights of the fishing boats in the bay come alive. Delectable dining options can be savoured in the resort’s Sea.Fire.Salt. restaurant, poolside, or even in the privacy of the villa deck.
Anantara Quy Nhon Villas private resort buy out package can be fully customised and starts from USD 43,000 per night, including:
- 26 private pool villas with floor-to-ceiling windows, large sundeck area and oversized bath tubs overlooking the bay
- Villa host services
- Exclusive use of Sea.Fire.Salt. restaurant
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with selected wines, beers, soft drinks, tea and coffee on a free-flow basis during these times
- Private beach and large swimming pool with swim-up bar
- Exclusive use of the fitness centre
- Unlimited spa treatments at Anantara Spa
- Stay With Peace of Mind Hygiene programme applied
To tailor-make your private resort buy out package, please contact email@example.com
Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort, Oman
Perched 2,000 metres above sea level on Oman’s famed ‘Green Mountain’, Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar provides the perfect secluded escape, with endless fresh mountain air, cooling canyon edge pools and thrilling mountain adventures.
The Best Of Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Experiences package includes many of the resort’s outstanding experiences. Culture and adventure enthusiasts can explore the remarkable surrounding landscapes and take to the newest Jabal Activity Wall for a mountain climbing and zipline challenge. Those looking to simply relax can enjoy the luxurious facilities, take a dip in their own private pool and enjoy a bespoke dining experience with canyon views.
The Best of Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Experiences package is based on two adults sharing a double or twin room, with rates starting from USD 732 (OMR 282) per room per night.
- Accommodation at a Canyon Cliff Pool Villa
- Half board basis consisting of breakfast and dinner at three restaurants
- One Dining by Design dinner, either in-villa or at Diana’s Point
- One experience of Jabal Activity Wall
- One experience of Natural Hike or Cultural Walk of your choice
- Return transfers from Muscat International Airport to the resort in luxury 4x4 cars
A minimum of four nights’ stay is required, and the package is valid until 31st October 2021. Some blackout dates apply. To book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort, Thailand
Unfolding across 160 acres of Northern Thailand’s ancient jungle, Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort is perched on a hill overlooking the confluence of Thailand, Laos and Myanmar, with grazing elephants in the most stunning of natural settings below. The luxury resort is world-famous for its elephant camp, set up to help vulnerable ex street begging elephants and provides an optimum way of getting to know the elephants responsibly.
In a world first, Anantara Golden Triangle enables guests to spend the night with Thailand’s majestic elephants in their natural habitat while sleeping in unique transparent Jungle Bubbles.
The all-inclusive Jungle Bubble Adventure package is designed for two guests sharing a room for three nights. Rates start from USD 2,850 per person for a total of three nights and include:
- Two nights in a Deluxe Three Country View Room and one night in a Jungle Bubble
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner inclusive of soft drinks and select alcoholic beverages
- Round trip private transfers from and to Chiang Rai International Airport (CEI)
- VIP Elephant arrival longtail boat ride from Chiang Saen to the resort
- One unforgettable activity for every night stayed from a choice of: Elephant Experience, Golden Triangle Discovery Excursion, Spice Spoons or Spa Discovery Package
- Signature Dining By Design experience
- One 90-minute sunrise Yoga session with private instructor and one guided meditation session in a Buddhist temple with a monk
Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara, United Arab Emirates
On the outskirts of Abu Dhabi, the world’s largest sand desert – the Empty Quarter – beckons. Qasr Al Sarab by Anantara rises up from flame-coloured dunes like a mirage, inviting adventure in the most luxurious of surrounds.
Located 90 minutes from Abu Dhabi, the resort is a magical haven for an escape, with some exciting new experiences launching with its reopening in August 2020. Set half a kilometre from the main resort amidst rolling desert, the Royal Pavilion Villas are ten standalone pool villas tailored for privacy in an enchanting environment and offering extraordinary desert adventures.
The Royal Desert Hideaway package is based on two adults sharing a One-Bedroom Pool Villa and starts from AED 3,999 per villa per night. The package includes:
- Accommodation in a Royal Pavilion Villa with a private pool
- Daily in-villa breakfast
- One activity per guest during the stay
- Two 15-minute relaxing neck and shoulder massages at the Anantara Spa, per stay
- Personal Villa Host
Stay With Peace of Mind
To ensure guests feel safe and secure during their stay at all Anantara properties, the new Stay With Peace of Mind programme builds on existing health and safety measures for heightened sanitisation and hygiene. Every Anantara property has a dedicated ‘Guest Guardian’ responsible for ensuring regular disinfection and implementing social distancing measures where appropriate. From the fully sanitised airport transfers to the breakfast experience, guest to team member interactions are minimised to ensure that guest safety and wellbeing remains the utmost priority.
- Ends -