20 Apr 2023
Bespoke Travel with Ease as Anantara Angkor Resort Launches New ‘Angkor Ultra Luxury’ Package
Combining an action-packed Angkor Wat adventure with a three-night stay at a top-tier hotel near Cambodia’s most sacred site, the new ‘Ultra Luxury Package’ from Anantara Angkor Resort aims to maximise the enjoyment of bespoke travel by adding a ‘travel with ease’ element to the experience, with cultural excursions, visa arrangements, dining and spa all part of the package.
A collection of 39 Khmer-style suites circling a serene courtyard pool, the all-suite Anantara Angkor Resort offers the perfect getaway to the temples of Angkor Wat nestled in a vine-tangled jungle just 15 minutes away.
While centred on Angkor Wat discoveries, the ‘Ultra Luxury Package’ also features a host of experiences beyond the ruins: scenic countryside rides by bicycle, quad, Vespa or vintage jeep; kayaking through the floating villages of Tonle Sap lake; cooking classes with Anantara’s signature Spice Spoons experience; healing Khmer massage therapies; and much more.
To help guests build a luxury Siem Reap itinerary that best matches their interests, the resort’s Experience Butler will be on hand to plan everything from private tours of Angkor Wat at sunrise to exquisite meals at signature Chi restaurant and sunset cocktails by the pool.
The ‘Angkor Ultra Luxury’ package starts from USD $950 per night based on two people sharing and includes:
• Three nights or more in a suite
• Daily breakfast
• Daily a la carte lunch and dinner, including in-suite dining
• Daily bespoke tours and experiences
• VIP arrival experience
• Visa on arrival, including processing fee, and fast-track immigration
• Return airport transfers
• Daily Angkor Wat exploration with guide, transport and passes included
• One Angkor Eye ride
• Tuk-tuk transfers into town
• All-day free-flow drinks of house wine, local beer and spirits
• Daily in-suite personal bar
• One spa treatment per person per day.
For more information or to make a reservation, please visit here, Call +855 63 966 788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries, please contact:
Anantara Hotels Resorts & Spas