14 Jun 2018
Beat the mid-year travel itch with Oaks mega sale
Suffering from that mid-year travel itch? (We can relate!) Oaks Hotels & Resorts has just the remedy for your holiday fix! On sale now, the leading accommodation provider has unlocked a host of great-value travel deals across more than 20 of its favourite hotels and resorts spanning Australia and abroad as part of its annual MID-YEAR SALE!
Holidaymakers can save up to 30%* across an exciting range of destinations, from Tropical North Queensland to Broome on Western Australia’s coastline, New South Wales’ Hunter Valley, the Northern Territory’s vibrant capital city Darwin, and New Zealand’s adventure playground of Queenstown. Prices start from just $108* per night and are available to book until 30 June 2018, for travel until 30 December*.
Wine, cheese, stunning scenery, golf, day spas… what more could you want?! Make a beeline to the Hunter Valley with a friend or loved one and take advantage of Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort’s mid-year deals, starting from $203* per night for a One Bedroom Premier Villa. Visitors will save 20% when they stay for three nights or more, plus an additional 10% when using promo code MYOAKS, taking the total savings to 30%! Nestled amongst acres of native hinterland and ideally located within easy reach of the region’s famed wineries and cellar doors, Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort is also home to a number of onsite restaurants and bars, swimming pools, an award-winning golf course, tennis courts and a well-equipped gymnasium.
If a mini-break to Brisbane is on the cards, make Oaks Felix your home base and save up to 25% on your booking when staying for two nights or more and using promo code MYOAKS. Stretching 40 storeys high over Brisbane’s bustling CBD, city-goers can enjoy spacious apartment accommodation from as little as $131* per night. Surrounded by an abundance of restaurants, cafes and bars, and within a stones from Eagle Street Pier, the hotel also offers an impressive range of leisure facilities, including a 25-metre heated swimming pool, sun-deck, spa and sauna, gymnasium and barbequing facilities.
There’s never been a better time to travel to Queenstown, with snow-season in full swing, so pack the winter woolies and escape to New Zealand’s adventure capital. Travellers can save 20% when booking a Hotel Room at Oaks Shores for a minimum of three nights, plus a further 10% with promo code MYOAKS., with prices starting at $139* per night. Idyllically positioned on the banks of Lake Wakatipu and overlooking the Remarkables Mountain Range, guests will be impressed from the moment they check in, and will enjoy full access to the Resort’s onsite restaurant and bar, gymnasium, sauna and barbequing facilities. Snow-lovers are also in close proximity to Coronet Peak, Cardona and Treble Cone ski fields, making it the perfect winner vacation destination.
If endless sunshine and tropical vibes are more your holiday style, head north to Port Douglas in Tropical North Queensland from just $116* per night. Staying at Oaks Lagoons, kick back in a Hotel Spa and save 15% when staying for two nights or more, and an extra 10% when using promo code MYOAKS. Renowned as one of the coolest places to chill out, Oaks Lagoons boasts six lagoon style swimming pools, plus barbequing facilities set amongst lush, landscaped gardens. And if you’re feeling a little adventurous, the resort is well placed to explore the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest.
If you can’t decide between city and sea, Darwin presents as a ‘best of both’ destination, home to a buzzing urban metropolis and fringed by picturesque Fannie and Frances Bay. Sitting in the heart of this vibrant city is Oaks Elan Darwin, and for a limited time, is offering mid-year rates on Hotel Harbour View Rooms from $108* per night on stays of two nights or more, representing a saving of up to 25% when using promo code MYOAKS. Guests can relax and unwind at the hotel’s outdoor lap pool and well-equipped gymnasium, or indulge at onsite restaurant and bar The O.A.K. – open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks.
For more information and to book, please visit https://www.oakshotels.com/en/mid-year-sale
Terms and conditions apply; subject to availability; minimum night stay applies. On sale until 30 June 2018 and available to travel until 30 December 2018. Blackout dates apply. See website for details. Prices shown are inclusive of discounts.