Discover Lisbon in a different way – at the wheel of a yellow soft top which whistles, vibrates and tells jokes. Let this virtual guide introduce you to Lisbon on a comprehensive trip around the city calling at Restauradores, Rossio, Baixa Pombalina, Terreiro do Paço, Alfama, St. Jorge’s Castle, the Portuguese Parliament, the famous Fado singer Amália Rodrigues’ House and many other famous sights. An unforgettable experience.
What is Included:
- Go-Car trip, a small 2 seater vehicle which is really easy to drive and manoeuvre;
- GPS with audio guide which explains the route, recommending places to visit, while also telling interesting stories and curious facts, some quite humorous;
- This fun route takes you through the main places in downtown Lisbon. From Praça do Comércio, to the Bairro Alto, Praça do Rossio and D. Maria II Theatre; you can also venture into traditional Lisbon neighbourhoods such as Alfama and enjoy the incredible views over the centre of the city from the different view points along the route; you can also get to know Praça dos Restauradores, Casa dos Bicos, the Panteão Nacional, the Portuguese Parliament, the Glória Tram, Alfama, St. Jorge’s Castle and the house of the famous Fado singer Amália Rodrigues;
- Includes fuel and insurance.
- Pick-up and drop-off of Go-Car at hotel.
- Reservation: 24 hours in advance. Always subject to availability.
- Cancellations: 24 hours in advance
- Recommendations: Casual clothes and footwear; take a warm jacket, even when the weather is good.
- Other Observations: Languages available in the GPS: Portuguese, English, French, Spanish and German.
For more information, contact us:
Tel: (+351) 218 915 100