YOUR PASSPORT TO EVEN MORE REWARDS
DISCOVERY is about making your travels unforgettable. Let us take you beyond the ordinary. Explore Local Experience awards – unique, off-the-beaten path adventures that reveal the hidden gems of your chosen destination. Your membership entitles you to an intriguing Local Experience each time you upgrade to the next membership level or stay at a new Global Hotel Alliance brand.
It goes without saying, your status also entitles you to a special selection of benefits and personalised services at luxurious hotels, resorts and retreats worldwide, to make each stay more memorable.
- Choice of newspaper
- Complimentary Internet access
- Membership preference profile
Enjoy benefits with every stay:
- Gold level benefits
- Upgrade to the next room category based on availability at check-in**
- Complimentary 3:00 pm late check-out based on availability**
- Guaranteed room availability 48 hours prior to arrival***
- A welcome Local Amenity
Stay ten nights or more to become a Platinum member and earn a Platinum Local Experience*. You will also enjoy with every stay:
- Double upgrade based on availability at check-in**
- Complimentary 9:00 am early check-in based on availability and on request**
- Complimentary 6:00 pm late check-out based on availability**
- Guaranteed room availability 24 hours prior to arrival***
- Choice of Local Amenity
- And at every PER AQUUM hotel or resort, enjoy our special luggage unpacking and repacking service, and three pieces of complimentary pressing daily.
Stay thirty nights or more to become a Black member and earn a Black Local Experience*. You will also enjoy with every stay:
* Nights will be credited after check-out. Local Experience is earn upon achieving new level or after staying at a new hotel brand under Global Hotel Alliance.
** Upon availability, upgrades exclude multiple rooms, residences, villas and specialty suites.
*** Excludes resorts in remote locations as well as all hotels and resorts between January 1 and 10, and December 19 and December 31, and exceptional events that generate high demand.